Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A wonderful night and even better morning. I've been feeling so good this week - this diet/exercise is great!

Last night I got home kind of late (7:30) no problem though, I baked up some corn bread to bring to work and then got to work on my ornaments. I stitched 2 of the 4 together and one of them I finished completely - stuffing, cording and everything, then I wrapped it for my aunt. I completely forgot to take a picture.

I won't have time to work on these again until friday but I figure I can piece the other two friday and then finish all 3 and wrap them up for stocking gifts for my sister and mom. Then I have my little dragon to finish if I have matching fabric. So friday will be a finishing and wrapping day since it appears most of my gifts will arrive friday.

And now that i've done my run I'm going to work from home for a bit this morning (baking some more corn bread right now) and then head in for the lunch time smorgasborg - there will be turkey chili so I'm going to join in the festivities one more time (i also joined on the day i brought food in).

So now it's back to work work work so I can get through this day and get home - my mom is coming out here to pick up my brother so I'll be seeing her for a bit tonight!

No comments: