Monday, December 11, 2006

I really am still here.. just busy - what else is new. I really do promise a picture is coming soon, i completely forgot to take it last week though, hopefully tonight.

I haven't stitched in a few days - friday night was busy, worked late, went to a holiday party. Saturday I spent some time with a friend just chatting and trying to help fix a printer. Then we went to my sister's down in CT for the night and spent the day sunday with them. (Cheat day) - went out to lunch - and we got new cell phones!! We both got the new chocolate- - mine's GREEN. I love it. Not sure how to use it completely and I won't put music on it probably since I have my ipod but it's so cool looking and it was free. I think I need to make a little carry case for it though because I'm worried about scratching it - much more so than my old one :)

Well with no stitching going on I don't have much to update - but hopefully I'll get to stitch this week. I have some serious christmas shopping to get to though.. ug!!!

No comments: