Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Ah to stitch! I got one hour of stitching on Celtic Banner last night while GG was on. I worked on the border. I did not piece block 5 of Leanne's Quilt but it's ready (set up my sewing area in the diningroom again) and I will piece it tonight now that I will be home tonight.

I have a lot on my plate tonight - with laundry (if we can gather enough quarters to do a load or two), packing for the day thursday, getting my ipod ready, sewing the block and tracing it so it's ready for embroidery etc... All in the maybe 3 hours i will have. Then I have to get up at 5:15 tomorrow morning!!! Yikes.

I promise there will be pictures soon - it's been so long. I will not be blogging tomorrow but friday I will post a picture of my block 5 progress! And it's time to start some ornament stitching I realized! I may try to pack one of those for the airplane, I generally like to do 3 a year (one for me, one for my sister and one for my mom) and put them in our stockings. I have 1 stitched (for me) and now I have to stitch 2 more and make all 3!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Pictures pictures pictures!!! Sounds like you made some good progress last night - yay!