Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Finally a few stitches - I finished the mini block 5 (center block) of block 5 of Leanne's Quilt. This is the words. I still have a lot of embroidery and some applique left on this block though - it's a little crazy.

I have a few gifts I need to make this weekend so I think I'm going to put away Leanne's Quilt for the month and try to make some gifts. I stay at my aunt and uncle's house every year so I want to make my aunt a little something - like a quilted ornament or something. I will try to do this this weekend between shopping and working on the website... this is getting a little nutty!

Still listening to Eragon - I'm listening while I lift or run which is nice since my car ride is taken up by JD Robb audiobooks (I'm listening currently to the 5th in the series i think). As for actually reading - I started Princes of Ireland - didn't get very far but it's starting to come back to me (i read this a long time ago). I'm looking forward to starting to read a little each night if I can. Got to get this in before my class in January starts!

So tonight is a little open - I have a work dinner and then maybe I can go through my sewing room and pick out some gifts to start whipping out - I still have high hopes that I can stitch some ornaments - they will have to be very simple ones - for my mom and sister and make them next week... yikes!

No comments: