Wednesday, December 20, 2006

No stitch last night - but it was a good night. My mom arrived shortly after I got home from work and we headed over to pick up my brother at MIT. Then we came back and they headed back to NY.

So by 8:15 I was in my warm bed watching House and waiting for my last meal. I didn't pull out my stitching, just a little tired and it was nice to just watch tv. For the second episode I ate my meal and then went to bed.

Tonight I hope to work on Leanne's quilt. Since my ornaments are machine done and not stitched this year I can't bring them with me so I figured I'd bring both my embroidery and Celtic Banner to my uncles and choose one to do tonight. Tomorrow at lunch I'm hoping to finally work on Peaceful Silhouette a bit and bring that to stitch as well tomorrow night.

And no work friday!!! All though it's filling up quick, there's a lot to do that day including finishing these 3 ornaments to wrap up, wrap gifts, head to walmart for some basics and do some grocery shopping... oh I love the holidays :)

No comments: