Thursday, December 07, 2006

Hehehe .. I'm in maryland right now - taking a quick lunch break (meal 3 for me). This day is throwing my diet a bit off but i think I can squeeze it all in okay - that shake today at 3 is not tempting but I must :)

Anyway - I pieced block 5 last night!!! I was disappointed - this is the second time that there wasn't enough fabric in the kit, i had to improvise a little (again) and I will be writing a letter to the quilt shop with the fabric that was missing - plus I ran out of one of the DMC colors (no big deal for me since I have them all and just pulled it from my stash) but I will let them know for others .. especially since I'm stitching with only 2 strands and the instructions say to use 3.

So I started the embroidery on the plane while listening to Eragon, actually airport and plane since I was an hour and a half early for my flight - won't be the case tonight since I'll be squeezing any possible working minute out of the day today but then I have a flight home (more stitching) and tomorrow even with a lot of work to do I'm taking it easy - not stressing!

Anyway - a little impromptu blogging during my lunch break :) Back to the grind.

No comments: