Tuesday, January 02, 2007

It's not much but finally a picture:


I spent a little time working on block 5 again yesterday. I'm almost 3/4 done with the outside but then I have to do the corners still! This block has a LOT of work involved. Plus I have blocks 6 and 7 waiting to be pieced and finished.

HOWEVER - I decided against taking a class this semester, I'm going to probably transfer to WPI and I can't carry over more than the 2 classes I've already taken so it would really be a waste so I dropped the class. This way I can focus on the website and getting that finished and enjoy the spring with some stitching and quilting :)

Well I can't believe it's 2007 already! I have to go back and wrap up all my goals for both the year and month!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Your block is looking great! What a cute piece. I love the embroidery on it.