Monday, January 15, 2007

Promised Pics!!

Not a lot of stitching this weekend (hardly any). Saturday during the car ride I worked on block 6 a bit - here it is so far:


Friday night when I got home I felt in the quilting mood so I pieced block 7 and got it ready for all the applique. This one doesn't have a lot of embroidery, just the top right block and some on top of the applique later on. Here it is just pieced.
It was a nice weekend but a whole lot of driving. We drove home saturday and then drove up to Albany to get a family portrait done (JCPenny) for my parents' anniversary. Then we went out to dinner, then drive back (45 min to albany from my parents').
Saturday night we played games - this new CSI game my sister has was really fun.
Sunday was our cheat day on our diet, so we had a big breakfast with family then lunch with my fiance's parents, then dinner after we got home - long drive back in the rain :( We finished the night with disk 2 of season 2 of LOST... which we are totally addicted to :)

Now it's back to work - I'm trying to get back to getting up early again, I don't know what's been going on but I haven't been able to get up before 7 the past few weeks ... but no longer - today I got up at 6:40 but I'm aiming for 6 tomorrow and the rest of the week. Then I can get in before 8 and leave by 5 and have more of an evening at home.. we'll see!

3 comments:

Carol said...

It's super icy up here - over an inch of ice on my back porch... hope the roads are better by you! Fortunately, I took the day off for the holiday.

Anonymous said...

I'm loving your progress on this! It is going to be a gorgeous quilt.

Michelle said...

This is looking so great! I have been in the quilting mood lately too. I just love this design!