Thursday, January 11, 2007

A little stitching, not as much as I had planned since I got a headache. I worked on block 6, starting the embrodery on mini block 1. There's a decent amount of embroidery in this block but I think it will go fairly quickly, unlike block 5.

Tonight I have stitch, I hope to work more on block 6 there and then go home and play a little on the Wii!!! My Zelda game just shipped so we may even have it by saturday, not that we need it saturday since we'll be going back to NY but we do have sunday night to play then :) Oh it really is a disease.

The cold I have been fighting is still threatening me, i'm kind of losing my voice now and my throat just feels gross. But I'm not too congested and my head is pretty clear so I'm sticking it out. My guess is by saturday when I can finally relax it will hit hard. I can always take monday off though if I need to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty quilt square. I hope that your headache has cleared so you can stitch again tonight.