Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Barnabee's Quest and other things...

Well last night I got a whole hour to myself - so I headed into my closet (where I keep all my craft stuff). I pulled out Barnabee's Quest, and then I realized I already had chart packs for it as well, I bought part I and III's chart packs... what about II?? Well I didn't like the rooster very much so I didn't buy part II, so now I have to figure out if I should buy just beads or the chart pack. If I buy beads I'll need another charm to replace the rooster but my friend that owns an LNS has tons of charms so it's not a problem. Plus I'll save the beads and charms to the end anyway.

Anyway - so I need on Kreinik and I still have to gather my DMC, I figure I can do that in the next couple weeks before we start this as a SAL. Oh, i picked out some white belfast linen, just some zweigart I think to use.

Our second Wii controller came yesterday too (no Zelda yet) - so we played some Wii Tennis together. Then after my fiance got back from the gym, we put in Criminal Minds and finished Season 1. I got to work on Celtic Banner a tiny bit .. I finished the two motifs by the alphabet and I started the large square motif. I may put this away for a bit because...

I completely forgot - a friend at work had her second baby in Dec. and for her first baby I made a winnie the pooh wallhanging, I forgot i wanted to do a second one for her second. I need to get cracking on that. So tonight I might pick out a pattern and fabric and get the threads for that together. If i get it done before her maternity leave is up I should be okay. So this will be my focus for the next 2 full weeks at least. Somehow I'll have to keep working on Leanne's Quilt as well...

2 comments:

Carol said...

I better get my Barnabee ready too - I put that on my agenda to do when I get home! It is good I have a short day today! You don't like the rooster? In some weird way, I love him :-)

Michelle said...

I've been pulling together my threads and things for it too. I only hope that my fabric arrives in time!