Friday, January 05, 2007

Back to work - it's like monday and friday at the same time :) That's what taking thursday off does to a person!

My poor fiance (still really not used to saying that) - has a really bad cold, the one I fought off last week. He took a sick day yesterday and ate lots of soup and today he's trying going back to work but this weekend will be very relaxing and we gave up on snowboarding (no snow!).

I have so much I want to do this weekend since we're finally home:
1) take down holiday decorations - pack them up and put away (really pack since we're moving in May)
2) clean the apartment (a good vacuum and bathroom cleaning for a fresh winter start)
3) Finish (really finish) Leanne's Quilt Block 5 finally! I have a little more embroidery and applique in each corner left!
4) Piece Block 6 and maybe 7 of leanne's quilt!
5) Work on the website for a few hours sunday
6) Work on Peaceful Silhouette or other stitched piece - need something to do while we watch Lost and ER. We started Lost Season 1 last night (First 4 episodes) and we're pretty hooked now. Plus we have ER season 6 disk 1 to watch from blockbuster.

Yesterday was great, aside from the long drive, the baby was great, only cried when she needed something (diaper change/bottle/sleep) and actually played for a bit and slept (on me) for quite a bit. I watched Pride and Prejudice since I could leave the room and not worry about missing anything (seen it before) and not have to change channels since it's 5 hours long I could just keep it going all day :) It was a very good time and if I didn't have to take work days to do it I'd offer to watch her more often!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! I LOVE Lost!! I recently watched Season One from the library and am about #137 (no kidding!) on the wait list for Season Two...

Lana said...

Funny! you and I are watching the same shows. I am on season 1 of LOST, but the first season of ER. Happy stitching! Sounds like you have some good goals for this year! good luck on them!
~Lana~