Tuesday, January 02, 2007

For picture see 3 posts down - I should have posted that post last :)

A few goals for this year - 2007 - nothing major but I do have some things I want to get done:

1) Finish Peaceful Silhouette for Fiance's graduation (I really need to focus on this!)
2) Stitch eagle piece for fiance
3) Work on Celtic Banner - finish at least halfway
4) Start/Finish Barnabee's Quest as SAL with Carol and friends
5) Stitch piece for fiance's step mother for xmas 2007

6) Finish Leanne's Quilt (piecing and embroidery)

I won't make any other goals even though there are lots I want to start/finish, these are the ones that are high priority, others will be just for fun and when I'm bored. I hope to take advantage of the spring semester off and make killer stitching progress this year- we'll see :)

Oh and this weekend - trying out snowboarding again - looking forward to it .. probably someplace small like Wachusett and then in Feb, we're thinking a long weekend at a cabin or something - should be fun :) Cabin means stitching time too!!!

No comments: