Thursday, January 18, 2007

Oh Zelda... completely throwing off my plans for the week :)

Well last night instead of going to my uncle's house, I had to run home after yoga so my fiance could use my car - his car would not start in the morning. So I worked from home in the afternoon and being home for the evening unexpectedly, I decided to play a little zelda... and 3 hours later... :)

I love zelda and I love the wii, I think I've played 5 hours total of zelda (it tells you how long your game is), and I've gotten pretty far - I'm no longer a wolf and I technically finished the first dungeon. They have this new thing in this zelda about learning special moves - this is great - they didn't have that in the older games and I learned my first special move.

Anyway sorry to bore you... no stitching but tonight I really really do plan to gather bits for the Pooh piece i need to start. I think I have a pattern picked out, this is the one I did for the first child:
Name added
So I'm thinking about a piece with Pooh and Piglet holding a bouquet of flowers with the second baby name. I really hope I can whip this up quickly. I can hopefully get a good start on it this weekend.. oh man it's only thursday ...

Anyway so my coworker is bringing the baby in to work today - so I get to meet her :) Maybe that will kick me in the but to get started on this :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Cute Pooh piece. I like it on that sparkly fabric!