Tuesday, January 30, 2007

And some more progress...

This is just unknown - me actually remembering to post progress pics ;)

Anyway - here's Pooh in all his glory as of last night. I finished all the actual stitching in the picture, just have to backstitch piglet and the flowers, then add the personalization, probably underneath for the name and to the side for the date, just like the other one. I really think I can get this finished up this weekend.. if I really focus.

So - almost time for Barnabee's Quest to start!! I'm not sure yet if I will start this on Thursday or wait until the weekend - only because I want to finish the Pooh piece and Thursday is stitch night, it's an easy thing to bring along. I'm really looking forward to Barnabee though and it's almost ready to go, I just have to make a working copy of the patterns and buy some missing DMC on thursday at stitch.

I played some zelda last night - I beat the first major boss - all by myself! Now i'm back to being a wolf and finding all the tears. Almost done with that. They did such a good job with this zelda, it's very similar to the other zeldas but it has a lot of new stuff! I might have to play a little tonight but i really shouldn't... oh man..

No comments: