Friday, January 26, 2007

Making progress...

What is this - two pictures in a week - Nicole is on a role!! Here's Pooh after Stitch Night last night when I couldn't resist starting the backstitching after finishing the actual pooh stitching. Still left is Piglet and the flower bouquet (hence the strange holes in his hand).

Pooh is coming along, I will work on him some more tonight and this weekend hopefully (sunday after website work). My goal is to finish the whole piece before next weekend so I can make the wallhanging then. I have lots of cute Pooh fabric in my collections so I'm sure I can pull something together and machine quilt it.

Mt. Washington here we come... so I just booked a mini vacation in Feb. for 2 nights and 3 days of snowboarding! I can't handle that much snowboarding but there's lots of other things to do and my fiance and I always have a good time so it will be a blast, i can't wait! Plus it was much cheaper than i thought - cheaper than just lift tickets for 3 days! Maybe we can afford to go snowboarding once in march as well for just a day if we ever get some snow!!

Nothing new going on. I stitched on Pooh Wed night at my aunt's and last night at stitch (hence the fast progress). Tonight I will start piglet probably while we watch some tv. I won't point out my mistakes in Pooh - i'll have some fudging to do while backstitching his lower half - oops - too late now :)

2 comments:

Lana said...

Disney charts are very hard to follow, i am working on an eeyore one right now, and it is really wonky at places! I know I'll be fudging here and there! You are a fantastic stitcher-no one will even know there is a goof up!
~Lana~

Anonymous said...

Pooh is looking so cute. I certainly cant see any mistakes in there.