Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Finally - I finally can post my picture from this weekend - sorry about that. I finished block 5 Sunday as you can see.. there's a TON of embroidery but it's done :) I also pieced block 6 and will start the embroidery tonight hopefully.

I also worked on Celtic Banner a little this weekend - almost finished the two small motifs next to the end of the alphabet.

In more fun news - we just got a Wii today! My fiance just went and got one - and now I'm ordering Zelda from Amazon today too - I will be much less productive when it comes to stitching if i have zelda but it will also be good for my fiance to have something to do while I'm quilting and can't watch tv shows with him. Like tonight - he'll be playing Madden all night long now.

So hopefully I will have a picture of block 6 on friday with some good progress to show. I may be able to finish it even this weekend since we have a drive back to NY and that's 2 hours of car time. Then I'd like to piece block 7 and be caught up. I am really enjoying Leanne's Quilt and I can't wait to start another block of the month when this is complete - of course I still have to quilt this one but I'm sure that will happen too :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous! I'm hoping to sign up for this very soon too, I've loved your progress :)

Michelle said...

So pretty! That is a lot of embroidery on this part. I love watching your progress on it, though.