Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Here he is:


He's really going much faster than I remember Pooh to go... which is good because I'd like to get this done before the end of january so in February when I start Barnabee I will have no obligation stitching holding me back (besides Peacefull Silhouette which I HAVE to finish by the end of may!)

So somewhere I made a counting error on the lower part of Pooh. As you can see I outline and then fill in, that way I can do some mindless stitching, well as I was doing the arm, it didn't match up with the body correctly and I realized that somewhere there is a mistake - I couldn't figure out exactly where but I'm sure i'll find it when I do the backstitching ;) I'll just have to fudge it a bit.

So last night I stitched (can you tell) :) We watched some of Season 1 House. Nothing else got done but tonight I hope to work on the website and then maybe finish Pooh's head. Then I just have his arm, the flowers, and Piglet to stitch :) Oh and the personalization of course. If I can finish this by Feb 2nd, I can make it into a wall hanging that weekend and be all ready for my coworker a month later!

All right - much to do ... must stop dreaming about a life where I just stitch all day!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great progress on Pooh! You're really rockin' on him!