Sunday, January 01, 2006

Some pictures!

A new start, Green Old Gardens (progress as of 12/31/05):



And some gifts I made and gave for Christmas, first the Harry Potter scarf for my cousin, all finished up with her initials:


And some tile coasters I made and gave as gifts, 4 are on a white and 4 are on a beige tile.


It's been a great weekend for stitching! I finished up my dragon ornament Friday night and I've made more progress on Green Old Gardens today, I'll scan those in to post tomorrow some time maybe since I have the day off and plan to keep on stitching :) I also hope to break out an old WIP I have laying around to bring to work Tuesday as my lunch piece so hopefully that will get finished up soon (It's Winter by Sue Hillis).

I will try to be better about pictures this year (that's my resolution) :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

Oh, I love your Green Old Gardens!!! It really is a super fun stitch, isn't it?? I can't wait to see more of yours :-) What count are you doing yours on??