Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Christmas Surprise 2005 (finished December 30th 2005)


And my progress on Green Old Gardens after a nice 4 day weekend:


It's nice having a decent size piece that still fits on the scanner so the pics come out better.
As you can see Green Old Gardens is coming right along, I have 2 sections left to stitch, both of which use WDW Lucky, the section on the left uses mostly Lucky so that will definately wait until Thursday. I started on the border, hopefully that will move a little faster next time I pick it up. So far this piece has been a lot of fun to stitch, all the different stitches and the flowers which I don't normally get to stitch, it really moves along.

Last night after stitching until about 5, I took a break, then around 8 I decided to start a new project :) I didn't actually start it, but it's a kit (Going to Market by Dimensions) and I wanted to trade out the fabric, so I found a great piece of 32ct fabric (i think it's called Oceantide by Silkweavers but I could be wrong), and I seperated all the kit threads, got it all organized and ready to start, maybe I'll start that at lunch today.

That's my stitching news, now to set up my goals for the year and the month...

No comments: