Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A late night...
Well I did get to stitch a little at lunch yesterday and I finally broke out "It's Winter" by Sue Hillis. I'd like to finish this piece up soon as it has been so close to finished for over a year and a half now. So it will be my lunch time piece and when that's finished I will start working on Peaceful Silhouette for my boyfriend again at lunch. I'm surprisingly far on that piece, I have one boat finished, that is more than 1/4 finished.

I worked late last night.. until 7 pretty much, and then with a trip to walmart I didn't get home until after 8. I did get some reading done for my class though, I have finished chapter 1 and started chapter 2. With a few more nights to go I should be able to at least start chapter 3, which is what we went over in class last week.
So it's a busy week. Tonight I hope to get home at a regular time, do some reading, watch Gilmore Girls and cross stitch. Doesn't sound impossible at least. Well busy day at work today so I must get to it...

No comments: