Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Progress update on Going To Market:

I have just started the last bundle on her head and then I'll start on a little of the background before going to her dress, try to space the background out a bit. Although it is all half stitches so it might go fast. I worked on this yesterday at lunch and last night a bit. I hope today to do the same (at lunch and a bit at night).

Tomorrow I will not have a lunch break and I will not have any free evening time as I have class 6-9 (my first one) - which i'm a little nervous about but hopefully i can get everything figured out (parking/books etc) before hand to cut down on the unknowns.

Huge news at work, another fellow co-worker that I actually work pretty closely with (kind of a good mentor type) is leaving :( We found out yesterday so we're a bit in shock, this is the second person leaving that really bothers me as I was hoping to learn more from them, we have been hiring a lot lately so hopefully someone new we've hired can start to fill their shoes. So it's just a sad day today (and probably through to next week when he leaves).

No comments: