Monday, January 02, 2006

I promise pictures tomorrow, as tonight I am just on quickly and a little later I will scan in my progress on Green Old Gardens and my ornament from last year :) As in Friday. It's been a nice relaxing day with no heat - our furnace was broken today, so we slept in - late, until almost noon - that's what happens when it's COLD.

We got some space heaters from the basement while we waited for the oil company to come fix the furnace so I spent the day in front of a heater under many blankets watching movies, snacking and doing a little more stitching :) Now I'm full on strawberries dipped in milk chocolate (that was really good) but I need to either make dinner or decide no dinner and eat something light .. decisions.

The heat is back on now, and I just finished watching "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants", no stitching through this one, just a nice relaxing movie watch. I think I might read for a bit for the rest of the evening I'm not sure.

On Green Old Gardens I have finished 8 out of 10 sections, leaving the two that use WDW Lucky for after Thursday when I get it, and I started the border a little bit, I will work on that sporadically I think but until Thursday this piece might get kind of packed up, maybe with the start of another new piece, I can't finish this one up and not have another one going already to jump right into :)

I'll do my January and 2006 goals tomorrow morning when I post my progress pics !

1 comment:

Carol said...

You working tomorrow?? Yikes, another storm! I might stay home... my clients don't drive or walk much in snow... if you do go in, be safe!