Thursday, January 12, 2006

No stitching last night, but I did work a bit on Going To Market at lunch time, getting a tiny start on the background stitching. Today I hope to do some more on that at lunch time but it will be a short break since I'm leaving early today to take care of some things at school before my class at 6.

Last night I was exhausted, I just watched tv and read during commercials, didn't have the energy to pick up my stitching and I was pretty much sleeping by 10. I am really enjoying this book though (The Eyre Affair) and I hope to finish it this weekend and then get back to Crime and Punishment. Once that's finished I can start Eragon hopefully.

This weekend is nice and open besides a holiday party saturday night, so hopefully I will work on the website, get a start on my homework (ugg!), finish my book and get some stitching done... that doesn't sound too ambitious :)

No comments: