Tuesday, January 31, 2006

It is icy out there! The roads weren't bad but our parking lot at work is crazy icy!

Last night was a nice night of relaxing, I didn't stitch, usually it'd be a night where I completely veg and just watch tv (usually once every two weeks I need a night like this), but instead I wound floss... which gives a great sense of accomplishment. I'm up into the 500's now I think in my collection, transferring them from stitch bows to wound bobbins. I wind by hand and with the knots they tend to take a while, about 3 to a 45 minute show. But I got a lot done tonight and I brought some in today in case I feel like doing more during my break.

I think it's time to see how I did on my goals for the month - i think I kept them light so i should have done quite well :)

No comments: