Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Thank you everyone for all the comments, and now I have a few new blogs to read :) Green Old Gardens was actually a pattern passed down by Carol after she stitched it last year and I mentioned how much I liked it - huge thanks to her again! And now I think I found someone at work who has been inspired to stitch it next as she really loves flowers and gardens and the few specialty stitches really intrique her. Mostly there are satin stitches and long stitches so it's not a difficult piece and the diagrams are great.

Last night I spent a little time on Going To Market, working on the bundle on top of the woman's head, I have her head covering almost finished and I think 3 of her bundles are stitched. I will work on that again today at lunch and maybe tonight I can scan a picture of it in to post.

I was very good this morning and got up and ran, it's not too hard when I go to bed at 10 like I always plan on doing. So I did a short run and I feel so much better having done that. Hopefully the trend continues tomorrow :)

Now for a full day at work...

2 comments:

Carol said...

Oh, I am so glad the chart has found another new home :-)

Juanita said...

That's great that you have someone to pass the pattern on to. I like doing that with mine and usually try to find a new home for the patterns I have already stitched.