Friday, January 27, 2006

Well can you tell things were busy yesterday? It was a great day at work, finally made some real progress on things and I think today will continue that and next week I may actually be wrapping a few things up!

Wednesday night was great, my friend came over and we mostly chatted (which I really needed) and I did get a little stitching done on It's Winter - very little. But I hope today at lunch to work more on that.

Last night I had class, my homework assignment really won't be as bad as I first thought. So my goal this weekend is to get that done on saturday, work on the website a little bit and then sunday have some time to both quilt and cross stitch if I really met my goals!

Tonight I have a trip to the mall planned on the way home, then a night of watching the first few episodes of Firefly (maybe a little stitching with that)... If I continue on It's Winter I think it would be easy to watch while stitching plain blue everywhere with no counting.

In the hopes that today will be extremely productive, I must get to it :)

No comments: