Monday, January 30, 2006

Very close to finished on It's Winter - I'm over halfway done with the blue banner and the word Winter is now finished:


I pretty much picked this piece up when I had time this weekend, which included Friday night and Sunday night while watching Firefly - which we finished - I really love the show, I wish it was at least a full season, it's so disappointing to get to the "end" and not have it truly be an end at all! My boyfriend and I both really liked the show a lot, it had a lot of character to it.

I got my homework assignment finished pretty much. I haven't emailed it in or anything yet as it's not due until Wednesday so I'll probably do that Tuesday evening, but it's finished so I can forget about it for now. I'm also caught up on the readings so in general I'm feeling good about that.

I bought the fabric for the new quilt I will be making, I don't have the quilt completely defined in my head yet but I think I got some cute fabrics, so I will get them washed wednesday and start really planning out the quilt. It shouldn't take a lot of piecing, mostly it's applique which I will do by hand so that's what will take the most time. I bought flannels for the applique as I thought that would be best for a baby quilt.

Well - another work week is here - I must check out what's on the plate for today ...

1 comment:

Kim said...

Your project looks great! Cute pattern!

Have you seen Firefly the movie? If not it's great and worth it. I keep hoping SciFi will pick up Firefly and do some new episodes, who knows it could happen. :D