Friday, January 13, 2006

Feeling like a student again...

It's not too bad, the class was interesting, and although there is group work which I'm definately not a fan of, the bright side is that we don't have to physically meet in groups (which is a huge plus for me who works full time and part time on the side and driving into boston is just not what i want to do on the weekend) AND it's a graduate course so all the students actually want to be there so hopefully everyone will do their share of the work!

On the down side, yesterday was so busy at work that I didn't get my stitching break (didn't even get a lunch break so I ate lunch on the way to class at 3:30). Today I really do hope to stitch some more on Going To Market and this weekend I absolutely must get some stitching in between reading for this class and working on the website. Luckily there's no actual assignment yet so I just have reading.

Work is crazy right now, I have an ever growing list of things to do which is completely seperate from my normal job so what I normally do is falling way behind schedule. I do hope next week to be done with this security related stuff and work some overtime to try to catch up on my other work.

I'm so glad it's friday, even if i have to work late and bring work home with me - i get to sleep late tomorrow!!! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Nicki - I just noticed on the site for Celebrations that Jeannette Douglas is teaching there this year! I am definitely taking that one - three classes - I like the sound of her Autumn band sampler best! Woo Hoo!! :-)