Monday, January 23, 2006

Holy Moley - it is snowing out there! It took me over 2 hours to drive into work this morning, just to turn around and head over to my doctor appt. I am not back at work at noon having gotten no work done yet! I didn't even know about this snow, I got up at 5:30 and ran, there was a little snow on the roads but nothing much so I headed out at 7 - what a surprise!

Anyhow - this weekend was nothing like I expected, friday night I got home so late that nothing happened, saturday we headed back to NY and spent they day with my family, my boyfriend went out with friends for the night and we were supposed to leave sunday morning to come back. Well that turned in to another card playing day (double pinochle with 6 players) which we couldn't stop playing, finally at 6:30 we made ourselves quit so we could be home before law and order at least!

So we drove home and I read as much as I could for my class, I am only 2 chapters behind where I wanted to be so that's not too bad right now.

Pictures - So here's an update on It's Winter by Sue Hillis - it's my at work piece until it's finished:

I know part of it is a little blurry, it was late last night and I wasn't careful putting it on the scanner.

And a small update on Going To Market:


And now I must eat some lunch and work -- luckily tonight is my one somewhat free night so I can work late, just have to hit the grocery store on the way home :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

Yikes! You totally missed the forecast!! The snow is actually worse than they had initially anticipated. I lucked out and stayed home. I hope you get home safely tonight. Your WIPS look great!