Friday, January 06, 2006

The last stitch night for a while...

Well with the onset of my class starting next Thursday I will now miss my twice monthly stitch night at my LNS. I'm hoping my "spring break" week will coincide with a stitch night and then I'll get one in March, otherwise it won't be until May. But it was a great night, I did some shopping (I needed that WDW Lucky and while I was looking for it I found about 6 other colors that I just "needed"). Plus I bought a few charts that caught my eye stitched up on the walls.

Then I worked on Green Old Gardens and in perfect time I finished section 7, leaving only section 10 left to stitch and the border! So that will be my focus this weekend. My weekend is filling up a bit however, probably tonight I will stitch, tomorrow I have plans with friends, then tomorrow night more stitching. Sunday I HAVE to change the breaks on my car so that means a trip to NH to use my uncle's garage (it's cold outside, you need a garage to do any car work at this time of year). And there goes the weekend!

Well it's a busy day at work so I better get to it :)

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hi !
I'm Christine from France.
What does LNS means ? Local needle... is it a club ?
Do you stitch all the night ?
We did it for the first time last monday with my club (we were 3 persons) and we stitched from 8 pm to 10:30 pm.
It was very pleasant.