Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A night full of nothing - at all.
Not sure if it's good or bad but i think i needed a mental break last night, so I curled up on my couch and watched tv. No stitching or anything, didn't even get around to eating dinner.

I did work on "It's Winter" during lunch yesterday and hope to continue that today and tomorrow at lunch. I packed up some more thread to wind onto bobbins tonight in case i'm not in the mood to stitch again.. at least i can get something done. Plus I have my homework to read for class that I should do a little tonight.

I've decided to reorganize my stash (not right now) but in general. Right now I have it organized by categories kind of. I think I might change it to be alphabetical by designer, besides my dragon binder which will stay the way it is as that is my favorite to look through, but I bought 2 more binders (as mine are full) and some more paper protectors as I ran out of those a while ago. I already recently went through my stash and made sure my database was up to date so now i just have to order my database by designer then title and then find those charts and move them to new binders. Should be a fun task, maybe this weekend or the weekend after...

1 comment:

Singular Stitches said...

Everyone needs those bummy, do-nothing times, even it it means not stitching. It's a wonderful way to re-charge the batteries! Low-tech spa therapy! :o)

Sometimes, I think my kitties have the right idea!