Tuesday, January 24, 2006

And the class really begins - we got our first homework assignment now, it's due feb 1st in the morning so I have about a week to do it. With the way my week is going it looks like most of the weekend will be spent on this assignment but hopefully it won't be too difficult, just time consuming.

Last night I worked until about 7:30 and then hit the grocery store before home, so dinner was after 9 (i got home around 8:30) and by 10 I had read 2 pages for class and fallen asleep. I did get the apartment picked up a little though.

This morning I cleaned the shower (and ran again - that's 2 days in a row :) )
Tonight I hope to leave work by 6 and get the apartment vacuumed and the bathroom cleaned maybe tomorrow morning.

Wednesday my friend is coming over to stitch - I may stitch or look through quilt magazines for a quilt design for a baby quilt I want to make soon.

Thursday is class.
Friday I hope to design the baby quilt using software my mom let me borrow. Then Saturday a trip to the quilt store will get me "started". I can wash any new fabric with the laundry over the weekend and spend the rest of the weekend working on my homework assignment and the website. Hopefully with a little bit of free time to stitch on Going To Market some more.

I do hope to stitch at lunch today, thursday and friday as well so maybe there is hope for a progress pic next monday too :)
Well another busy day is ahead of me ...

1 comment:

Kim said...

Good luck with your class, sounds like you are one busy woman. :D