Thursday, January 05, 2006

My first picture of Going To Market:


I worked on that a little a lunch yesterday and then a bit in the evening after our treadmill was fixed. Then I squeezed a little time on the website in as well!

I really like Going To Market and I may have some lunch time today to work on it but tonight I'm going back to Green Old Gardens since I can buy the missing floss for it at Stitch tonight. I'd like to finish that piece up as my first finish for 2006 before focusing more on Going To Market. Then soon I will be bringing It's Winter out of storage and to work to be my lunch time piece.

I officially got accepted in the graduate school program I had applied, and today or tomorrow I will sign up for my class that will start next week! I wonder how much of my time will be spent on homework now, with that and the website I'm a little nervous but I think I'm up to the challenge of still finding free time to stitch and maybe next month I'll go back to quilting as well, I do hope to start going to guild meetings again at least this year!

2 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

Congrats on grad school! What program?

A stitching PhD

Carol said...

Wow! You sure got a lot done!