Thursday, December 29, 2005

Ornament almost finished , it's called Christmas Surprise 2005 and is adorable, I won't finish it up as an ornament yet but I'll save it tucked away until I have more ornaments ready to make for next year. I may even have to make this little guy again, he's such a cutie!

I'm really looking forward to tonight, nothing really planned but that's always the best :) I will wash the harry potter scarf so I can block it overnight and tomorrow and then add the tassels tomorrow when it's dry. I will finish up the ornament tonight and work on Green Old Gardens a bit and take some pictures, maybe post them tomorrow on my day off.

I started knitting a hat for myself yesterday at lunch, it's a mix of one of those fun fur type yarns with a regular yarn matching in color, I think it will be a cute hat that I can work on slowly this month while I focus on stitching more. Monday I think I will start a new cross stitch piece as well so I can have a small rotation going and never get bored... I'm thinking maybe "Going To Market" - it's a kit by Dimensions... unless I need to buy fabric for that as I am going to trade out the Aida in the kit for an evenweave or linen.

I'm so excited to be back to stitching, maybe soon I'll start hand quilting again too! Yipee!

No comments: