Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays!

Well I'm sure I won't be posting this weekend as I will be back in NY, maybe tuesday I will get back online and then I'll be back wednesday and thursday, hopefully with some stitching updates!

No knitting last night really but I'm leaving work at noon today to go home and pack and I hope I can finish up my sister's hat before we leave so I can wrap it with everything else. Then I can work on the Harry Potter scarf in the car and maybe finish that up.

I gave my uncle his Ever So Little's piece last night - he loved it, and my aunt really loved her pickle ornaments. Next year I'd like to make my aunt a sampler I found that i think she'll like, it's pretty simple so I think it will go quick, it's kind of patriotic and also a quilt theme - perfect for her.

Well I'm at work early and no one is here - and by here, I not only mean in my office but in the whole building! I'm headed to the lab to see what I can get done while it's quiet!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Merry Christmas Nikki! Thank you for a wonderful year of friendship :-) Love you!