Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A night of baking cookies...

Seriously that is all I did last night. On the way home from work I went to 2 grocery stores and the liquor store to get some cognac for the greek cookies that I didn't end up making ;)

Then I spent hours rolling out dough and cutting and baking cookies, sugar and gingerbread cookies. Tonight I hope to make the greek cookies which shouldn't take all night like last night, they can't really because I have to work on the website tonight, I promised.

When to stitch.. well tomorrow night I can't knit on the harry potter scarf because i'll be at my uncle's and it's for my cousin so she can't see me knitting it ;) So maybe i'll bring my stitching. The only problem is I have the silent night ornament to finish and then the next one I was going to stitch was another pickle ornament for my aunt but I can't do that at her house ... so maybe --- I'll start something new???

I really want to start Green Old Gardens, I'm not sure I have the right fabric for it though so if I have a free minute tonight I'm going to go through my fabric and see and gather my supplies to start it. If not I always have blackwork dragon to work on.

Thursday night is stitch night too so I'll work on continue whatever I work on tomorrow. Then this weekend is packed, no stitching probably, maybe some knitting in the car rides if i'm lucky.

So my feet hurt from standing last night on cold hard tile floors, and I have plenty of work to get done... I really just want to take a nap!

No comments: