Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Finally some pics .. and I did even more stuff last night.

First the second set of ornaments I put together last night, they are slightly better than my first 2 which are next. These are 2 pickle ornaments for my aunt and the penguin ornament for myself (only because I matched the one I did for my sister).


And here are the first 2 ornaments I put together, the penguin for my sister and the other is for my om.


Then the 2 pieces I finally framed with my own mats (the Ever So Littles) - one for my uncle:


and one for my sister's boyfriend:


So last night I first made the coasters out of tiles that I'm giving as gifts, I took a picture but forgot to upload it so if I remember I will do that tonight. Then I put together the three ornaments in the first picture. By then it was about 8pm so I started watching some tv while knitting on my sister's hat a bit, I didn't last long, I pretty much put down my knitting by 8:30 and was asleep shortly after.

Our treadmill is having problems... which is really bad because I was doing so well getting up and running in the mornings. We used the incline for the first time the other day and it would go up but wouldn't go down. Unfortunately we haven't been able to get a hold of someone to come fix it, it's under warranty so we wont' have to pay anything but I'm we'll have to be around which we just aren't since we both work during the day. So I'm bumming about that.

I'm going to call today and maybe see if someone can come out friday, then I will either take the day off or if i can get my brother to come over for the day then I'll work. I plan on working a short day friday anyway.

Well times a racing so I better get to the lab and get some stuff done!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Your ornaments look great! Love the pickles, very cute. The Ever So Littles are wonderful, love the African motif. Very nice. :)