Monday, December 19, 2005

Short post -

Sorry this isn't much and no pictures - I promise tomorrow to post my pics from this weekend. Things are crazy hectic at work today and have been. I did get some crafy stuff done this weekend, including making 2 of my ornaments (only 3 or 4 to go now, some of which aren't stitched yet) :) I also framed my ever so littles pieces that are gifts and took pics so pictures definately coming.

Almost done with the harry potter scarf - 2 or 3 stripes left to go. First I need to finish a hat for my sister for christmas though since the harry potter scarf is for my extended family christmas which is actually new years day so I have another week. I think i'll go get my knitting now and take a lunch break now that i think of it.

1 comment:

Carol said...

You are welcome Nikki - I figured you would enjoy them.... you are welcome to my Mermaid Heaven chart when I finish her :-)