Thursday, December 22, 2005

Wrapping is all finished!

I am officially ready for the holiday, of course we never did get our tree up and decorated, but that's what happens when you're never home for a whole day, nothing we can do about it now, we won't be home for the holidays anyway as we'll be going back to visit family tomorrow night.

I worked on knitting my sister's hat last night, I am now on the decreasing part so it will be easily finished by tomorrow some time - hopefully before we leave and I can wrap it up. Then the car trip I can spend finishing up the harry potter scarf and get it washed and blocked this weekend. The last step should go quickly, that's adding the tassels after embroidering my cousins name along the botton (never tried duplicate stitch before but i think i'll give it a try for this).

Almost done with all my holiday crafting - so now what do I do? :) Next week I will be home all day tuesday and I think I will start a new cross stitch piece - Green Old Gardens, if I have the right piece of fabric in my stash for it. Then I will break out one of my WIPS to bring to work for lunch breaks and finish up. It's Winter is close to finished so that would be a good choice (good timing too).

Well I am either taking tomorrow off or working a short day (probably just working a half day), so I better get some stuff done so I don't feel guilty doing it!

No comments: