Friday, December 02, 2005

I am not a fan of interviewing! And yet I have to interview someone in 15 min or so... ugg!

I started my penguin ornament last night at stitch, I decided to stitch him without the border so that I can make him into a round ornament instead of rectangular. Unfortunately as I was almost done (all i have left is some white to fill in and then backstitch him), i realized that he's supposed to be grey, not black, so the lighter grey outlining his elbow and such looks funny. So I decided that I will make 2 penguin ornaments, one for myself (the messed up one), and one for my sister and every year I will make us matching ornaments, unless I can get her to do an exchange or something with me every year and she stitches one for me. Then I'll make another one for my mom too. Not that i'm getting ambitious or anything now.

I do figure however that I have stitch on sunday at a friend's house so I will easily finish this penguin and maybe finish the second as well. They go so fast. I need to get them all stitched in time to make them into ornaments though too, which means buying fabric and some fun fridge or something - hopefully saturday i can make it to joann's to hit the sales :)

I will definately have some pictures on monday!

Oh and then after stitch I came home and put together my new shoe rack, then organized my closet, i'm really liking it, got all my stamping stuff put away (which needs to be out again to make the rest of my cards real soon but for now it's away, so we can put up the treadmill this weekend). Plus I have 10 cards already made so I can start sending out cards whenever.

Alright - back to preparing to interview - ugg again!

No comments: