Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Pictures finally:

Here are the two finished penguins:


And here's the ornament I started last night, Silent Night:

It has beads for the notes, all that's left is to stitch the words Silent Night, plus I have to add the year to all the ornaments since that's the point, maybe the names of each person as well.

So only a few more ornaments to go, hopefully today at lunch I can actually get a knitting break and work on the Harry Potter scarf.

Last night was a nice night of baking, watching a movie (Fever Pitch) and then stitching (above ornament). Then after dinner I hemmed the other pair of pants for my boyfriend for work.

Another successful morning of getting up early to run on the treadmill and get in to work early. Tonight I will spend most of my evening putting together a powerpoint presentation about the history of knitting for my fellow co-workers lunch presentation tomorrow. Every wednesday we do a brown bag lunch session and someone presents something about the program they are working or something. I offered to spice it up with a hobby presentation so I think i'm on the hook for tomorrow now but it should be fun. I'll bring in all my needles and yarn and anyone who wants to can try it out as well.

1 comment:

Carol said...

You are motoring right along now with your ornaments :-)