Monday, December 05, 2005

Sometimes I feel like I'm sick all the time.. this weekend it was a cold, i could tell it was coming on, that sore throat for a few days then sunday it combined with congestion which is continuing today. Luckily it hasn't been bad enough that I've had to change any plans or anything. Just an annoyance.

This weekend was pretty good otherwise, I had a stamp camp saturday and now I have a new christmas gift idea, making coasters out of tiles. Then I got my treadmill all set up before heading up to my uncle's for the night.

Sunday I watched my cousins for a bit then came home and went right out to my stitch group which was a lot of eating and stitching :) I finished the second penguin ornament so now I just have to start making ornaments and stitch 2 more ornaments, maybe 3. I meant to have pictures today but I wasn't feeling good last night and I went to bed early. Tonight I will be up baking so hopefully I'll have no choice but to take pictures :)

This morning I got up at 5:30 and ran on my treadmill! Of course I'm still sick so after about 10 minutes I had to cut it down to just walking for the rest of the half hour but I think it's a doable goal to get up 4 days a week at 5:30 to run and any evening I have free time to maybe walk too.

Work is extremely tiring since I have an on and off headache and I got up so early, I think I may leave a little early today so I can take a nap before baking for tomorrow. How productive can I really be in the next hour and 20 minutes before I plan to leave anyway??

No comments: