Monday, December 12, 2005

A Christmas Shopping Weekend ...

Well Friday worked out really well, I got a ton of work done at home, enough so that I felt completely relaxed all weekend. Friday night I worked steadily on the Harry Potter Scarf while watching lots of ER season 1. Saturday we drove down to CT to see my sister and her boyfriend so I knitted during the car ride, then just relaxed the rest of the evening. We got some shopping done, went out to dinner. I read some more of my Lisp book (teaching myself Lisp).

Sunday we spent the day christmas shopping, we got most of the hard people on our lists finished. Not too much more to shop for now so I am stress free :) We got home around 5:30 or so and I made some more christmas cards, I made a total of 15 (5 of each design I could come up with), and that is the exact amount I needed so far. If I come up with any more designs I can send some to my local friends but I don't want to put pressure on them to send back cards, that's not the point, I just like making cards. So I'm mailing out those cards today, all but 3 or so that need addresses and input from my boyfriend (for his family). Another stress off my back :)

No stitching this weekend, although I think that will get picked up soon as my wrists have been aching from all the knitting. Plus I have to finish the ornaments soon probably next sunday I will try to do the actual finishing of the ornaments if I have fabric I like (another trip to Joann's is needed I think) :)
Alright - today should be a good work day - got up and ran (4 days last week and 1 day this week so far - not bad!)

No comments: