Thursday, December 08, 2005

A night of cooking, well I worked till 6, drove home, stopped by the grocery store, that got me home around 7. I started right out cleaning chicken and getting cooking done. Finally by 9:15 I was done with 2 large chicken parm dishes in the oven and a small eggplant parm already cooling off. Nothing else got done last night, I slept!

I did however get up and run for day 4! on the treadmill! Tomorrow might be a stay home from work/recover/work from home day as this cold seems to be getting worse again, I think I need some extra sleep and with the predicted snow tomorrow might be a good day to work from home anyway.

Possibly stitch tonight, so I could finish up the Silent Night ornament and start either the second pickle ornament or the other ornament which is still undecided! Plus I could always do some knitting as I'm going to do at lunch today. I'm now on stripe 8 of 19!

So there is a feast prepared for lunch today at work and plenty of work to be done, hopefully it's a good day!

No comments: