Thursday, December 30, 2004

Yea - I made a decision to take tomorrow off from work! I'm not sure how many vacation days I have saved up but it's something around 8 or so. So thanks to my uncle bringing up the idea about going out to dinner and a movie tonight i decided to take tomorrow off to get my cleaning done and a trip to joann's done.

Now however they can't get a babysitter, but we may still go to the movies after going to the gym and having dinner. Then sleep in tomorrow, clean and go to Joann's to enjoy the sales and spend gift money. Maybe a trip to acmoore too since i have a card to that too, but i may save that one a bit longer.

So along comes another 4 day weekend --- HEHEHEH :) I'm psyched totally. Only one hour of work left too.... And i got a lot of work done today too so i dont' feel like i'm behind or anything. Plus i waded through old emails and got rid of a bunch of old ones so my inbox is visible again :) Be back Monday!
Speaking of which.. i will post my goals for January early - and goals for 2005 too... off to figure those out...

No comments: