Wednesday, December 29, 2004

A long day ... I'm tired.

I just finished my lunch break, which consisted of another frozen pizza and then stitching on the Pooh piece. I have no outlined Pooh's butt so i can just fill it in. I'm looking forward to the backstitching on this piece because it will really take shape, for now it looks like blobs of color. I also worked on Pooh last night, but I worked on the Hunny jar a bit, I finished outlining it and started filling it in while watching tv.

Last night: I got home and my boyfriend had put up the surround sound speakers I got him for christmas .. how nice :) So we ordered subs (which were horrible!!) but i didn't want to go grocery shopping and there was no food around the house, and we watched "Love Actually" and then some Profiler episodes while I stitched and then cuddled with him. It was definately a relaxing evening.

Tonight we're going to do the grocery shopping together and then make a trip to walmart together, i need to get stuff for new year's eve, check out any sales and maybe buy some cheap winter boots because I couldn't find mine back home.. maybe i should check my closet first just in case I brought them with me but i'm pretty sure i didn't. Maybe tomorrow night he'll cook dinner for me when I get home, and then I'll clean. Not sure if getting to the gym will fit in this week even though it's on the list, there's a lot of stuff "on the list".

I read a lot of blogs - daily, and when I find one I'm interested in I go back and read it from the beginning. I did this last thursday with a new one, i found it and started it from the beginning, i finished it today. This takes a lot of time, and work gets pushed aside, of course there isn't much work to be done but this afternoon I will focus on just doing work now that i'm done with the blog, i'll just add it to my daily list. Most of those are listed on my sidebar, however the new ones I've found will be added the next time i change my template.

I really am tired, I don't know why, I got plenty of sleep if you dont' count the stupid heaters waking me up spitting steam for an hour straight this morning! I would love to take a nap right now, instead I'll walk to the mailbox and mail my rent check, then come back and work. Oh and there was something I needed to fix on the website I need to do that before I leave tonight too... pain in the butt!

No comments: