Thursday, December 30, 2004

Feels like friday - but it's only my third day at work this week. Luckily tomorrow IS friday!

Last night was productive at least, after work I went home, my boyfriend and I went to the gym, then to target, then to the grocery store, then each made up something for dinner and watched Profiler episodes until bedtime. I also stitched while watching so I got another hours work on Pooh done.

On the list for tonight... go home, go to the gym with my boyfriend, enjoy dinner that he's cooking (pork chops with spanish rice). Then clean the apartment, vacuum, dust etc, the whole works. Then go through fabric and figure out what i have for my SAL starting saturday, i won't actually start it until sunday since I'm doing christmas saturday but i want to get the fabric out, in case I need to buy some in which case I will be starting late. I'm guessing I will not have stitching time tonight but hopefully I can stitch at lunch today, more on Pooh so maybe this weekend I can scan in some progress pictures.

How it's looking. Herbal sampler will remain at work in case I work on it here, Pooh will be my focus piece, and the SAL sampler will be started and worked on sporatically, including at work and at my stitch nights. That reminds me, it's stitched in silk, so i need to start taking care of my hands so they aren't so rough.

Once Pooh is finished I will switch over to the Precious Moments piece that's due in april... of course that means picking one out and digging through my aida for a piece the right size, i very rarely use aida but i'm sure i have some charle's craft or something from a sale. I think I will stick with 14ct so the PM will be large enough for the "restrictions". This will be my first charity stitched pieced so I want it to be nice and correct. I'd like to do at least one a year.

I can't believe tomorrow night is New Year's Eve. I wonder what we're doing. I think my sister and her boyfriend are coming out to our place, but not sure if we're just staying in, playing cards and drinking like last year or if they want to go out, i think they want the first, but my boyfriend thinks they want to go out, we'll just have to see, i'd prefer to stay in and off the roads especially since there's a chance the road conditions will not be good and 100% chance there will be drunk drivers on them. Saturday we're going up to my uncle's for christmas celebrations with the whole family... i need to call my aunt and find out what time and tell her that we're definately coming. So much to do... you know the rest.

No comments: