Thursday, December 02, 2004

Well no quilting last night :) But I did stitch a bit. I got the stitching on the flower in front of Pooh done, but the backstitching really needs to be done before it looks like much so I must do the bee first, then backstitch the bee and flower and then I'll do a scan... Maybe this weekend if I have time.

Last night was fun, we watched the tribute to George Harrison which was great, except for the PBS interruptions asking for donations. No problem except the interruption lasted about 30 minutes each time.

Stitch night tonight!! I am going to bring bunny gingham, but I may work on Pooh instead. Most likely I'll work on bunny gingham for an hour (to make up last month's missed hour), then work on Pooh. I also have some things in mind I want to buy so I will need some browsing time.

I may even make it to the gym before stitch night - that would be neat. I will bring clothes to change into and head to stitch night right from the gym. I just need to make sure there's some food avaible for my boyfriend, I tend to leave the fridge quite empty when I'm gone.
Well it's hot chocolate time, the tummy is a growlin!

No comments: