Monday, December 06, 2004

Stitching Update:


9 hours progress


6 hours progress

That's right - I worked a bit on Bunny Gingham and Pooh I picked up again last night to get more of his face done. I really want to get Pooh himself done because I know how boring he gets!

Weekend update:
Well - this weekend was pretty productive. Not really friday night so much, but Saturday I went to the dealership and got extra keys, then went to Joann's and bought some more christmas stuff. Then home to clean before my sister and her boyfriend showed up. We chatted when they arrived and then went out to dinner in boston when my boyfriend got home. We walked around boston a bit and were home around 10.
Sunday i made breakfast and after my sister and her boyfriend left I spent a while finishing my quilt block and then cutting all the 3 1/2" strips for the lattice that I can't attach until I have a machine -- hopefully this weekend I can go to my mom's and use hers. I'd like to get the lattice and border on so that I can start quilting inside it. My mom also has some stencils i might use - i haven't totally decided. Probably this Tuesday at class i'll talk to my teacher about it and decide.

So after finishing what I could with my quilt, I worked on the website and watched movies. My boyfriend didn't get home till late so we just watched the end of a movie together while I did some stitching (hence the Pooh update above). Tonight will be more of the same (website and stitching hopefully), but i want to squeeze in the gym as well. Tuesday is my class, then wednesday and thursday are nights at my uncles' houses (thursday babysitting). Busy week for sure :)

I haven't taken quilt pictures yet, maybe tonight I'll do that and update tomorrow with the last block. Now I have some work to get done before my eye doctor appt today.

No comments: