Monday, December 20, 2004

I feel refreshed. That was a nice long weekend.

Friday was babysitting with my boyfriend, went pretty well. I actually went to bed pretty early too. Then Saturday up early (by 8) to go to my 5yr old cousin's soccer game. After that we went to breakfast and spent the rest of the day with my aunt and uncle (and the little ones). We left around 7:30 and I was wiped out when we got home so I went to sleep. Sunday we slept in -- oh how nice that was. Then we just relaxed until my boyfriend left to head to his parent's for the week.

So the rest of sunday I watched 2 movies while quilting, cooked lots of food to bring to work (meatballs, bread, rolls and made a cheese ball). Then I stitched for an hour before bed (a little progress on Piglet).

Quilting wise I"m halfway done quilting the inside lattice - 3 inner strips done and the 2 flowers, just have 3 other strips to do. Once the border's on I will have the outer lattice, 4 more flowers and 4 LONG strips, then whatever I'm going to do in the border.

Stitching wise there's notable progress on the Pooh piece, Pooh himself is most of the work left besides backstitching so I may have to start on his butt soon :) Besides him - I have my herbal sampler which I will continue on at lunch time this week. But starting next week I will start work on my RR piece - Shepherd's Bush Month series, i'm stitching January I believe. So that will be brought to work starting Tuesday (monday is my day off when I will probably start it).

One thing from my To Do list for december that won't get touched is my herb block quilt. It's on hold a bit, but will get done after my stitching is more under control (as in Pooh is done). Now is the time to start figuring out my stitching for 2005 - quilting too, so I need to get in touch with my boyfriend's sister and find out what kind of quilt i'm making for her... my boyfriend is going to talk to her hopefully this week??!
Alright-- must work - meatballs are in the crockpot and i have 2 1/2 hours till the lunch is getting served :)

No comments: